Introduction to Single Sign-On: OAuth and OpenID Connect
In this interactive training, you will learn about the functionality and workflow of the single sign-on systems OAuth and OpenID Connect.
- Understand the use and benefits of single sign-on for yourself and your customers.
- Adopt the suitable protocol variants of OAuth and OpenID Connect for optimally protecting your users.
- Protect your single sign-on systems from unauthorized access and data theft by attackers.
- Convince your customers with easy-to-use and secure state-of-the-art login procedures.
Certificate of Attendance
- Introduction to Single Sign-On
- Usage from the customer‘s point of view
- Configuration from the developer‘s point of view
- Protocol details
- OAuth Code Flow
- OpenID Connect Code, Implicit, and Hybrid Flow
- Correct use of a consent page
- Different scenarios for OAuth and OIDC
- The id_token
- Freshness and replay protection
This training is intended for everyone who wants to build and maintain secure single sign-on systems using OAuth or OpenID Connect.
This course is helpful for, among others:
- Identity management administrators
- Identity provider and client developers
- Penetration testers and security researchers
Customized training options for you or your team.
Contact the person responsible for the desired training to receive an individual and non-binding offer. Send the registration form or the individual booking request by email to Dr. Christian Mainka:
|Next Online Training Courses||Registration Deadline|
|10.05.2022 | Tue. | from 10:00 to 14:30 o’clock | 390€ plus VAT (per person) | German||Tuesday, 26.04.2022|
|08.11.2022 | Tue. | from 10:00 to 14:30 o’clock | 390€ plus VAT (per person) | German||Tuesday, 25.10.2022|
Note: We reserve the right to cancel the training if there are less than 5 participants. A possible cancellation will be communicated at least one week before the training date.
Your Contact for This Training
Dr. Christian Mainka
* All prices excl. VAT